i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

time gets away from me ...

March 9th already??  What keeps me from sitting down and writing each day?  sick kids, laundry, dishes, my book, ... mostly i get paralyzed by the amount of things i need to do and i end up not doing anything ...
lately i've been listening to Focus on the Family podcasts and trying to be a better mom.  yesterday i typed up rules and consequences ...

i'm hopeful that these will help me to stop yelling!  the rules are clear and the consequences immediate and appropriate.  follow thru is my hardest part ... we are going to have a family meeting and discuss this and i'll post how it goes!  wish us luck!

4 comments:

Quigley Family said...

Good Luck!

Colleen said...

Good luck! Those are great rules and great consequences too!

Carrie Nielsen said...

those are great...let us know how it goes

JENNY said...

LOVED the rules.... you have a lot of loosing of things... maybe that way you stay really organized? I need to adopt your rule book... is that o.k.?

or

maybe your kids keep the rules...