i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5 things ... tag, you're it!

when i was tagged it was 4 things ... but thanks to my informative and entertaining friend ... i know that i can morph things a little if i want! enjoy!

5 JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Babysitter Extrordinaire
2. Envelope Stuffer/Screen Printer
3. Orthodontic Office Instrument Girl
4. Administrative Assistant
5. Domestic Engineer

5 MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Overboard
2. Dirty Dancing
3. 13 Going on 30
4. The Bourne movies
5. Footloose

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. the center of the universe (when the world revolved around me)
2. the 'other' windy city
3. Mormon Mecca
4. never alone
5. at home

5 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. blockbuster
2. blogger
3. LDS Living
4. facebook
5. walmart

5 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS/RESTAURANTS:
1. Old Reliable
2. Yummy Sitdown Mexican
3. The Party Place
4. Garlic Garden
5. The Best Teryaki Ever

5 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Not filling out this Meme
2. with my girls
3. dancing
4. on vacation
5. horseback

5 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Camping
2. Sunshine
3. Jennalee staying at my house!
4. Change
5. Christmas

5 FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Alicia (she said i could)
2. ummmm ... i'd nominate bff i,wright ... but i think we might get another one like this!
3. will anyone volunteer?
4. oh ... i know ...
5. my Pirate buddy! i'd love to hear your answers!

5 comments:

ETCK said...

Hey Emily! It was so great to hear from you. I think we are all blog lurkers by the way. :) I love your site!!!!

James Quigley said...

Yaaar! Ye tagged me on me patch-eye side, ye sneaky varlet!

you have funny answers though. Mormon Mecca...*GAG* Got the t-shirt...now use it as a rag to keep the rain off the manuer pile. Landlocked saps.

Julie said...

Emily I tagged you as well so you need to go to my blog!

Colleen said...

Good answers all! And I love the hair cut, styled well by both the cutter and by you! So cute! I didn't know you had all that curl! It was so great chatting today, wish I was there to walk with you!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Em, I'll do it in a few days! :)

I love your "center of the universe" comment. too dang cute and clever!