i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

it's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!


don't you just love christmas music!? especially when it's so fitting ... it tells the story of what's happening right now! for example, i read my 'super' friend's blog and she reminded me of one of my FAVORITE songs!! (sorry ang!)

It's a marshmallow world in the winter,
When the snow comes to cover the ground.
It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day,
I wait for it the whole year round!

Those are marshmallow clouds being friendly,
In the arms of the evergreen trees;
And the sun is red like a pumpkin head,
It's shining so your nose won't freeze!

The world is your snowball, see how it grows,
That's how it goes, whenever it snows.
The world is your snowball just for a song,
Get out and roll it along!

It's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts,
Take a walk with your favorite girl.
It's a sugar date, so what if spring is late,
In winter it's a marshmallow world!

i just love when it snows!
(but it's not here to stay ... even as i type this it's raining!!)

2 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

okay, so reading the words on your blog is cute and I like it. But when the song just keeps playing non-stop for DAYS in my head...I hate it!

Nice picture!

tricki_nicki said...

I'm so sad the snow melted! But I'm glad I got to go on my date Saturday night. And I'm glad my hubby can finish putting the lights on my house. Let's start praying for a white Christmas!!