i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Who's the World's Greatest Dad?

Ours is!!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!

one of my bestfriends observes father's and mother's day on the saturday before ... in the hopes that the honoree is able to do what they'd like to do and not have to interfere with the Sabbath. we have adopted that policy in our family and so tomorrow our dad will be spending the day doing just what he wants - cuz he's the best and deserves at least one whole day of doing only what he wants!

We love you!

4 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

what a cute pic!

BTW...I'm in town right now. Check my blog in the next few days. I want to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

Just replying to your comment (but seeing how often you update your blog I'm not sure what the likes are of you actually reading this!). YES, we should have had a photoshoot. I'm totally kicking myself for that. The Wirth's might need to make a trip up to Seattle :)

Molly said...

Talk about a blogger slacker

Jayann said...

Mostly just wanted to tell you that I love your face off, and I hope your leg is all better. As infrequently as you post, I have time to read even LESS often... You children are beautiful!