i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

i LOVE love hawaii ...


i have yet to post about our fantastic trip to HAWAII!! i will ... promise. but i don't just love Hawaii ... i LOVE love Hawaii - this is big love, fall in love, want to take multiple trips and maybe retire there someday love... (it should be noted that this was my very first trip out of the continental United States ... so maybe i should wait on retirement plans!) #4 Hawaii!!

3 comments:

Lisa Swendsen said...

I am finally without baby in my arms so I can type you the feedback I have been wanting to write for weeks! So glad you are back, my blogging friend. I have missed your posts! I am loving all your new posts and getting such a kick out of your beautiful family. Love the pics of Hawaii. Can't wait to hear about your trip! Take care and I will be checking back in with you soon!

Colleen said...

can't wait to see more pics and read more about it! WHAT AN AMAZING TIME! Hawaii is pretty darn wonderful.

Quigley Family said...

This is the first time I have seen Hawaii photos!!! So fun. I LOVE love hawaii too.