i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

i love us ...

for a over 10 years we have been
'the party' ...
we started out as only 4, but soon added a girlfriend then had 2 weddings and stayed a only five for 10+ years ... always loving being together and adding kids every few years...


and then we found him ... the one that made us a complete set

and when we get together we can talk about anything,
laugh at each other, and solve the world's problems.
we're not just friends ... we're so much more ... we're the family we would have picked.

and still every time we leave from each other, i say to andy, "I love us!"

#3

4 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quigley Family said...

I love us too! Great post.

tricki_nicki said...

Ohhhh - I love us too! And I LOVE Trav's face in that picture! Bwahahhahhahaaaaaa!

Amy said...

You all are too cute. What a fun "party"!