i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Friday, February 1, 2008

blog #100 - love it! & day 1 v-day countdown

happy february - this is my one hundredth post here on blogger. that's quite a feat.


it's the time of year when i start to think more about my heart - what i love, who i love, why i love and how i love. this february i have decided to do a countdown to valentine's day. 14 things i love about my handsome husband.
today being feb. 1 the first on my list is - his arms - they have always been my favorite. biceps, triceps, his guns - mmmm ... my hand fits so nicely there in the crook of his elbow.

4 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Congrats on blog 100! I hadn't thought about keeping track, so I just went back and checked...I am a blog crazy lady, thats for sure! lol

YEA for big guns!

jennycooks said...

Gotta love big guns - all the better to squeeze you with. Go Andy.

Julie said...

Congratulations on the 100th blog emily. And how fitting that's in honor of your husband. Way to go andy!!

Kedra Simpson said...

Wow, 100....I am wondering if you have written or copied these down some where? I was just thinking that these blogs are like journals and if you don't keep one you should transfer them to a book so that one day your kids, kids can read them.