i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

29.

goal #5 - in the wise words of Benjamin Franklin, "early to bed and early to ri-ise, makes a man (and woman) healthy and wealthy and wise." (it's also a primary song!)

for the next 29 days (at least) i'm going to go to bed at (if not before) 11pm and get up at (if not before) 7am. i think i'd like to get back to mission standard {in bed 10:30pm, out of bed 6:30am ... }. those were the days i was closest to the Spirit, spent at least an hour learning and listening. in those early morning hours it's almost like the world is kept at bay a little longer.

3 comments:

The Ahlstrom Family said...

You go girl! That's what I need to do! If I go to bed at a decent hour, maybe my kids won't have to wake me up during the day when I am trying to rock Mylie to sleep. :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Great goal! I have found when I wake at 6 or even 5:30, and exercise in the morning, I have more energy.

Colleen said...

I love all your goals! Good luck, I believe in you! And congrats Auntie, on the new baby girl in the fam!