i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Share what you know.


if i had 3 days to write, i wouldn't be able to put into words all the wonderful things i learned at Time Out For Women. this was my 4th Time Out and it never ceases to amaze me that they can just get better and better.

let me share what I know ...
"He is the tender behind the mercy"
i can change the world with the Lord's help.
i'm never 'out of range' or 'dropped' when i'm communicating with my Father.
communication involves talking and listening.
He is counting on me to be invincible.
i have a Heavenly Father and he loves me.
He expects me to love me.
the atonement is for every.single.day.
He re-established the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth.
we have a living prophet on the earth. today.
i am brave.
Heavenly Father loves my kids as much as i do. and more.
i don't have to earn God's love - i already have it.

No comments: