i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

33 days starts today ...

i have 33 days until i'm 33 ...

i've been thinking a lot about it ... (since andy just got older than me)

i want to do something - make some goals for my 33rd year ...

i'm not sure why - but whenever i think of goals my mind automatically goes to losing weight - it's a weighty matter that weighs heavy on my mind (and body). i think i'd be in sexy body heaven if i could lose 35 lbs... ok, so maybe not sexy nude body ... but definitely sexy in a bathing suit and laying on the beach in hawaii body {maybe that was TMI??}

so there you have it: goal #1 exercise at least 5 times a week - and maybe by the time i'm 35 - i will have lost 35 (hee hee!!)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

work it wiscombe!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Great goal Emily. I have lost around 30 lbs since september. If you want any tips or advice, let me know. :)