i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

one.eight.

goal #16 - all this goal making and posting everyday has me thinkin' ... i need to journal better - write stuff down. my friend, lindsay, is a genius and when she was in town i chatted with her a little about her great idea and i wish i would have had that chat 10 years ago ... so that i could look back on my whole relationship with andy and the great things that have come of it!

here's to the next 10 and a million after that!

today marks 10 years since our first official date ...

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Very great things have come of the past 10!!

Lindsay Jane said...

Thanks for the shout out! You really should start "journaling" every day....you'll love it within a week. Buy a book you like, keep it next to your bed with a pen and keep the entries short and sweet (I don't write in sentences or include emotions). Then blog about it!