i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

three, two, one ... tomorrow's the BIG day!

on saturday i went out with nicki - girl's night/birthday outting ... we had yummy dinner at the cheesecake factory and then went to see 'obsessed' (it was good - i'm not a scary movie fan ... but there were no scenes and not even 1 f-bomb!!) after the movie i followed her home and we sat and talked until about 2 am! it's funny ... i'm almost 33 and i still feel like a dumb kid. i'm not always sure if in know who i am ... somethings i know about myself and i've come to grips with most of my peculiar and unique quirks. but still i think i'm learning about myself all the time. for example: i told andy that he is a creature of habit ... and the more i think about it - so am i! did you ever see Runaway Bride? julia roberts makes eggs 15 different ways to try and figure out which is her favorite ... goal #31 - figure myself out. who am i?? (when i figure it out - i'll share!)

sunday again ... quiet books ... goal #32 - make 'em! nuf said.


and for my final goal ... goal #33 - write a bucket list. i need to rent and watch that movie as well ... but i really feel like i need to have a list of things to accomplish before i die! not that i'm close ... not even half way there ... but i figure the more time i give myself ... the more i will be able to achieve!!

4 comments:

* said...

thanks for the bucket list reminder -- i've been meaning to watch that movie for awhile now. I've already pretty much scripted my funeral, though...

http://thechocolatechipwaffle.blogspot.com/2009/01/youre-invitedto-my-funeral.html

tricki_nicki said...

I'll be making mine right along with you. Let me know when you're done and we'll compare!

Amanda said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! And, I know what you're talking about. Sometimes, it's so hard to feel like I'm actually an adult--I, too, am still trying to figure out what Grown Up Me is supposed to be like.

Colleen said...

Enjoy your very special day! I have enjoyed reading about every one of your goals. Including these last three!