i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

thister thuzie thittin' on a thistle

(i'm still doing a bit of catching up)
on sept. 16th abi blasted in from playing outside and announced that she had lost her other front tooth! it had been hanging on for quite a while and had finally given up!
now we've got 2 singin' a new tune
now if October 1st would just get here!!
(we {what i mean is I ... } start listening to Christmas Music on Oct. 1st and watching Christmas Movies on Nov. 1st!!! can't wait!!)

3 comments:

Mylee said...

Christmas music on October 1st...oh, how lucky you are. Christmas music and movies are banned until after thanksgiving by my sweet hubby. Except he doesn't know that I sneak and listen to music all November...tee hee ;>
He thinks that if we listen to the music and watch the movies too much they aren't "special" for christmas. don't get me wrong he loves it all he just wants to save it.

Colleen said...

I am waiting for October too! This month has been LONG! Congrats to Abi for her big moment, she looks great toothless! And your little pet gives me the heebie jeebies, but I guess when you are entertained and educated all in one you can't send her packing!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What darling girls. Love that picture! :)