i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

there's a first time for everything ...

I was blessed with the opportunity to teach seminary this morning! Alma chapter 12 ... one of the great missionaries in the scriptures and his awesome companion, Amulek. They teach Zeezrom a thing or two and astonish the multitude ... it's a great chapter - chock-full of good stuff! We scratched the surface today ... luckily I get to go back tomorrow and finish what I started! What a great way to start the day! {except it's really early!}

I have been reading and studying Alma 12 and 13 for the last few days ... so much good stuff!! Great principles and doctrine. It reminds me that I love the scriptures and that I really do want to spend more time reading and studying them. I have been inspired today ... now if I can just keep this feeling alive, and get myself out of bed every morning ... my days will be so much happier!

No comments: