i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

things i know

I know that I have high self-esteem.

I know that I am beautiful, smart, fun to be around and a good friend.



I know that there are people that don't think so ...

I know that I want to be a morning person but in reality I am more of a night person.

I know that family is very important - even though my relationship is not what it should be with some of them ... still I know that family is sometimes all you've got and that without my family I would be a basket case.

(this picture is missing the 2 babiest of our family - Megan and Easton)


I know that my husband loves me - even when I'm not so easy to love.

I know that my kids are the cutest, funniest, most lovable, crazy, monster children to ever walk the earth. I also know that they drive me to the funny farm sometimes.

I know that there is a fine line between being righteous and being self-righteous.

I know that I want to do and be better. Everyday.

I know that being the Mom is the best job in the world. I also know it's the hardest job in the world and that I'm so blessed to be able to do it full time. But I also know that sometimes I'd like to run and hide - which is why Thursday night is my 'night off'.



I know a lot more than I did when I was a teenager and thought I knew everything.

I know that I can learn everyday. From everybody.

What do you know?

2 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I know that Emily is a fun and genuine person.

I know that I married the right person-I never knew marriage could be like this.

I know that God loves me--even when I'm being bad, mad, grumpy, moody...

I know that I can be better tomorrow then I was today. :)

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I know that I love the party and I feel blessed that we have been friends for so long.