i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Alicia!


When it comes to wonderful people - few hold a candle to Alicia!

There are many, many reasons to love her ... we all thought long and hard, we want to share with you what we love best about her.

Andy: She is a very good friend.

Emily: She is the Best Listener and helps me be a better mommy.

Abi: She comes and helps us carve pumpkins.

Elyssa: I like it when she comes over to sleep at our house.

Ammon: She makes yummy cookies.

Easton: She picks me up and loves me!


We love you!!

4 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Gee, thanks guys. I love you all too. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me yesterday.

jennycooks said...

Can I add to the list? Who doesn't love Alicia? She is genuine and such a good person!

Anonymous said...

I have one too. She inspires me to be more spiritual.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

You guys are too nice. Thanks for your kindness and friendship.