i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Help Richard get Fitness Back in Schools. Support the FIT Kids Act


Who doesn't love Richard Simmons?! I was watching David Letterman and he was the first guest. Mind you Dave wasn't nice to him - mocking him about his tank tops and shorts and shiny legs ... but Richard's message was VERY important. He asked all of America to Support the Fit Kids Act. I totally agree and if all of us (while we're surfing anyway) stop by RichardSimmons.com and send a quick email on his behalf - we might just be able to help!! We all want our kids to have PE and Recess and a chance to move around inbetween studying! Thanks for your help! I knew you'd think this was important too!

5 comments:

jennycooks said...

I agree! I am passionate about teaching our kids healthy eating and good exercise habits EARLY. Alot of us struggle as adults to do these things and if we encourage at an early age it won't be as difficult for them! Go richard simmons!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to stop by and say hi to Rich. Thanks for the heads-up, I definitely want my kids to have PE!!

Anonymous said...

emily, i saw you'd posted a comment on our blog, so i wanted to say hi. it looks like things are going well for you and the fam.

take care.

Whimsy said...

Any post that starts with a glowing picture of Richard Simmons is a winner in my book. Right ON!

Kalli Ko said...

Richard Simmons scares the crap out of me!

What kind of 60 year old guy wears shortpants and rhinestones?

But he doesn't look 60 so something must be working!!