i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i know i'm a little behind ...


I love General Conference! We watched from home again, what a blessing! Although, I look forward to taking my kids to the Conference Center someday. I think the rules say they have to be 8 years old ... Only 7 more years ... if we don't have anymore kids!
This picture explains why laughter broke out after Elder Eyring was called and sustained to the First Presidency. The folks at home missed the 'knighting' of President Eyring! I just LOVE President Hinckley!

3 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

i was totally wondering what all that laughing was about.

classic!

and for the record, i've always said that Eyring is "my man."

Amy said...

Somebody else mentioned the "knighting" to me the other day. I didn't know what they were talking about until it was explained to me! Laughter IS the best medicine (I imagine Pres. Eyring is feeling a little stress right now).

Jennalee said...

where did you get that pic? off the church website?