i've been counting down since last Dec 26 ... are you ready? me neither!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween!



i have finally embraced this holiday ... and like my sister, i have become a little preoccupied with decorations. you've already seen my mummy candle holders ... i made another today out of a pickle jar and our carved pumpkins are so cute!


i put these up yesterday and today (half up each day)

and i made a spooky lunch for the 3 that i get to eat with everyday.

we visited both grandparents and then even went around our neighborhood we made a haul ... stomach ache in a bucket! sad thing is ... i can't stay away!!

i've decided that they can have it until Saturday and then it's going to disappear!

we had a Happy Halloween!
and i am thankful that it's almost CHRISTMAS!!
november 1 - time to break out the Christmas movies!!

7 comments:

Julie Tegeder said...

Emily,
I love reading your blog! I check almost everyday to see if you have something new. I'm glad to see you're doing so good.
Someday we'll really have to get together and not just talk about it.
Love
Julie

Anonymous said...

I love your spooky lunches! Those are so dang cute. I saw the garbage bag danglers on Martha Stewart's website - i almost did them this year! Is that where you found them too?

Jennalee said...

Hooray! we did it :) everything looks so cute, but I have to say, who the heck is jenna rink? I don't get it...

jennycooks said...

You guys are so cute. And so creative!

Colleen said...

I love the froggie! And you are still my super mom! That LUNCH IS SO COOL! I have to be better....

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Emily, you look gorgeous in that first photo on your slide show. Your make up is great and you have such a glow! :)

Barlow Fam said...

Glad you liked my car pool story. Do I know you?